The Puget Sound Attractions Council is a non-profit organization of major tourist attractions and tourist-related businesses formed to coordinate and focus marketing efforts toward visitors and residents of the Puget Sound region. Member attractions pay annual membership dues that are primarily used to fund common marketing efforts.
PSAC members believe that the best way to attract visitors is through a coordinated, cooperative alliance. The PSAC as a organization affords the opportunity to promote a wider selection of exceptional tourist and recreational opportunities in the greater Seattle area than one attraction could do on their own.
If you have questions about membership, please contact:Diane Bevins
Puget Sound Attractions Council 206-623-8632
Over the next five years, PSAC will create processes that will allow it to lead destination marketing for the Puget Sound area by:
- Educating visitors on the attractions that are available through PSAC–what makes “Seattle” special.
- Harnessing the collective power within the PSAC community.
- Reaching potential visitors and influencers through creative, targeted communications and media campaigns.
- Delivering information and services that build demand and keep users coming back for more.
- Growing the leisure visitor segment.
- We believe tourism-related activities should have a positive impact on the PSAC community.
- We believe the Puget Sound region is truly a great place for visitors–and harness the collective power of PSAC to sell one unique value proposition.
- We provide tools to help visitors navigate the Puget Sound region and get the most from their visit.
- We embody a sense of community that works hard to win visitors from other potential destinations.
To create visitor experiences which transcend other U.S. destinations, by offering and organizing unique and diverse quality experiences within Seattle and the Puget Sound region.
Puget Sound Attractions Council was formed in 1984 to provide visitors to Seattle with a single, qualified point of reference for the areas premier attractions. Each member attraction is selected through a voting process that is based on the diversity, operations and quality of the attraction. This process ensures that visitors selecting a Premier Attraction are guaranteed a quality experience.