Join Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Discovery Center in partnership with South Seattle Emerald, and Civic Commons as they continue their virtual lunchtime series, In Community We Flourish. A complement to their upcoming virtual storytelling exhibit, "Enduring COVID-19: Stories from Our Transforming World" launching on their website this Spring, this virtual program brings together personal stories about our communities coming together to meet needs, spread joy, and to heal from a world transformed by COVID-19.
- Marcus Harrison Green, Founder of South Seattle Emerald
- Ming-Ming Tung-Edelman, Founder of the Refugee Artisan Initiative
- Rosette Royale, Writer & Storyteller
- Roxana Pardo Garcia, Community Organizer for food justice and Founder & Cultural Worker at LaRoxay Productions
- Tony Benton, Founder and Station Manager of Rainier Avenue Radio
- Plus, a powerful performance by the Tacoma Refugee Choir