If you thought Seattle was impressive, travel 30 miles north to picturesque Mukilteo and experience Boeing Future of Flight and the incredible Everett factory.
Enjoy a 90-minute guided tour, which focuses on the assembly of the Boeing 747, 767, 777 and 787 twin-aisle airplanes. At the end of the tour, guests can explore the Boeing Store, have coffee and a snack at the Paper Plane Café, enjoy interactive exhibits in the Aerospace Gallery and take in the breathtaking Cascade mountain views and sites of Paine Field from the Observation Deck.
Be sure and check What’s Happening Today on our website to learn about current exhibits and special events.
- All tours are conducted in English.
- For the safety of all guests, children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour. Visitors may not carry babies or use strollers on tour. There is no child-care facility at Future of Flight and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- Guests may take photos in the Aerospace Gallery & from the Observation Deck, but The Boeing Company does not permit cell phones, cameras or video cameras on the factory tour. Restricted items on tour include cell phones, cameras, and audiovisual recording devices, bags of any kind (purse, satchel, backpack, waist pouch, necklace pouch, wristlets and clutches), umbrellas, weapons, binoculars, food, beverages, and note taking material.
- Free lockers are available onsite.
- The Boeing Tour involves walking up and down two flights of stairs and through two large tunnels. Visitors will ride freight elevators to view balconies overlooking the factory floor and assembly lines. With advanced notice, special accommodations can be arranged for those in wheelchairs or who are otherwise physically challenged.
Please visit the Know before You Go page of our website to learn more.