Boeing Future of Flight is open and welcomes guests for our Gallery, Sky Deck, and Boeing Store. We have established health and safety measures (below).
- The Gallery includes our newest exhibit that features over 150 current and future Boeing products and services. It also includes the following exhibits: Above and Beyond, the Destiny Module, and Drones and Robotics experiences.
- The Sky Deck offers sweeping views of Paine Field (Snohomish County Airport), the Boeing Everett Factory, and the North Cascades mountain range.
The Boeing Factory Tour is currently closed. Please stay tuned to our communication channels by signing up here to receive the latest updates.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Face coverings are required for guests over age 2 and employees.
- Physical distancing of 6ft. (2m) must be maintained.
- Frequent stringent cleaning, sanitization, disinfection and safety practices.
- Operating with reduced capacity following Washington State guidelines.
- Strongly encourage advance ticket purchases.
- Cashless touchless transactions.
- Open 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday - Monday. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- If you are sick, please stay home.